QuickBooks 2017 has been released. We review all the new features and are excited to report these to our partners.
We have reviewed the new QuickBooks 2017 and are excited to report the new features found in this new edition. All the features are included in QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise unless marked “Enterprise Only”. If you are interested in pricing be sure look at our partner pricing page. We also have an in depth easy to understand matrix to help you understand the different options in each version here on our site.
In addition, I recently was a host for an astUtemy webinar and presented the new on QuickBooks Desktop 2017 Unboxing. You can view it here (must have an astutemy membership to view).
Here are my highlights from the new QB 2017
- Single User Notification: Enterprise Only
- Search Improvements – Not just left to right but searches within titles.
- In Between Amount Search (time saver)
- Customer/Vendor Type filter
- Report Customization Improvement (Helpful when editing custom reports)
- Deleted Users in Audit Trail: (GREAT UPDATE!)
- Select Accounts in Search (Big time saver)
- Record Deposits Icon
- Cleared Flag on Credit Card Charge (FINALLY!!)
- Company Name now on Deposit Summary (Great for Multi Company)
- Copy & Paste in time sheets (Big Time Saver)
- Multi-User Features ENTERPRISE ONLY (NICE!)
- New Feature Tour
- Scheduled Reports (Game Changer)
We have a step-by-step guide that you can download with details of our highlights above for each update. Download Now.
Recommending Enterprise not only allows growth, increases security enhancements but also adds many more features than found in Pro & Premier for your client. In addition to being a Rockstar Advisor to your client you also have the opportunity to earn commission on Enterprise as a CBG Partner. Read about QuickBooks financial desktop software options to learn more about Enterprise here.
QuickBooks Enterprise is the only one that got the cool update of being able to schedule a single user mode logout. User roles are not customizable in Pro/Premier and they only offer you 8! In Enterprise you can customize user roles and access up to hundreds of options so that financial information can be confidential. Enterprise is the only edition with advanced reporting feature. Don’t forget that Enterprise Gold includes enhanced payroll with NO EXTRA FEES! Yes, direct deposit is FREE for your payroll. Enterprise can handle larger file as Pro/Premier have the same file size limitations and start to have performance issues when exceeding file size of 100,000K or more.