The first thing you may be thinking is “ANOTHER PRODUCT TO LEARN?” No, you don’t have to learn this one if you don’t want to. Just learn what industry it helps! Our IFSM rep can do the demo for you and even sell your client the QUICKSTART package to get them up and running. If this type of work peaks your interest, we can also help you become certified so that you can provide these services to your client, and even offer to subcontract to the CBG partner network.
What does it do?
IFSM specifically includes: work order scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, mobile GPS, signatures, Inventory, Payment and Payroll integration for both QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Desktop.
There is also an optional Service Agreement Module for automation of Preventive Maintenance contracts and Time Card Module for tracking technician time. The Time Card Module is an option for QBDT only.
Industry Sweet Spots
- HVAC, heating, cooling, mechanical, refrigeration
- Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing
- Security/alarm systems
- Garage door / overhead door / Medical equipment / Sprinkler repair
Typically not a fit for routine service providers
- Landscaping / Swimming Pool Cleaning Companies
- Snow plowing/snow removal contracts
- “Rental” scenarios
- Nurses/Home care workers/hairdressers
So what’s in it for you?
- You can earn ongoing residuals from the IFSM account after the subscription is activated and the account is active.
- You can earn ongoing residuals from the QB Payments add-on.
- You can earn ongoing residuals from adding QB Assisted Payroll or one-time bounty from QB Enhanced payroll.
- Assistance with identifying prospects
- Free customer demonstrations
- Customer onboarding and training (option to provide support or sub it out)
Our IFSM rep will help you close sales, and deliver onboarding, setup, and training for your customers. If you find a lead all you need to do is enter the lead, let us know if you want the buddy demo and we will put you in touch with our rep. Click here for Quote and or buddy demo